Reflecting on 2019
As we look back at the year of 2019, here are some of the biggest takeaways:
* We moved into our space in October '19 at 229 13th Ave. NE Minneapolis 55408
* We furnished our office on the second floor.
* We met dozens of families and students that want to have a high school experience that is designed around their hopes, interests, strengths, and needs.
* We were approved as a Charter School Program recipient through the Minnesota Department of Education. This gave us $200,000 is pre-operational funding to hire Nathan Strenge and Sam Neisen as Start-Up Coordinators.
* We hosted a family focus group and local business open house in December that raised awareness for what this school can do to build community.